[Sursound] Jack, binaural and surround sound
Bearcat M. Şándor
2018-08-12 21:38:54 UTC
Since I listen through the headphone jack on my 7 channel sound card I have
Jack and also configured for 2 channels. When I'm listening to surround
material via a binaural [like] processing should I have also set for 7
channels?

In other words, is the number of channels only relevant to the physical
speaker outputs on my card, or does that effect the number of channels in
the softwares processing to binaural?

Thank you

Bearcat M. Şándor
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...