[Sursound] Soundfield MkV repair in Australia
niven stines
2017-10-03 05:57:40 UTC
Hi Folks,
Does anyone on the list know where I can get a Soundfield MkV repaired in
Aus ?
I have very low output from all capsules.
Also if I end up having to repair it myself, is it still possible to buy
spare parts ? ( not my preferred option )
I tried to contact Soundfield earlier in the year and didn't receive a
response.
I know Rohode own the company and are manufacturing the Soundfield Video
mic here, but I believe the legacy products are still made in the U.K.
Regardless, they weren't communicative when I last tried.
Any advice gratefully received !

Cheers
Niven
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Hi Niven,

please call Røde LLC's office in California: +1 562-364-7400. Ask to speak with Saul or Richard in support who can help with your issue.

Røde are working with Richard at Soundfield in the UK to expedite repairs for legacy hardware. As their headquarters are in Silverwater, they may know of people in AU who can help as well.

Hope this is helpful,
John Merchant

Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:57 AM
Hi Folks,
Does anyone on the list know where I can get a Soundfield MkV repaired in
Aus ?
I have very low output from all capsules.
Also if I end up having to repair it myself, is it still possible to buy
spare parts ? ( not my preferred option )
I tried to contact Soundfield earlier in the year and didn't receive a
response.
I know Rohode own the company and are manufacturing the Soundfield Video
mic here, but I believe the legacy products are still made in the U.K.
Regardless, they weren't communicative when I last tried.
Any advice gratefully received !
Cheers
Niven
edit account or options, view archives and so on.
--
Bob
--
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Hi All
Many thanks for all the helpful responses !
I’ll be onto this next week, leaving no stone unturned. Plenty of avenues
to explore now, thanks again.

Cheers
Niven
Post by John Merchant
Hi Niven,
please call Røde LLC's office in California: +1 562-364-7400. Ask to
speak with Saul or Richard in support who can help with your issue.
Røde are working with Richard at Soundfield in the UK to expedite repairs
for legacy hardware. As their headquarters are in Silverwater, they may
know of people in AU who can help as well.
Hope this is helpful,
John Merchant
stines <