[Sursound] Holomorph
Augustine Leudar
2018-04-06 14:27:42 UTC
Hi list ,
This is a project I've been developing for a few years - it allows you to
timestretch and morph sounds in 3D space using the leap motion (including
your own voice). You can also leave sounds at different positions in 3D
space and build a complex 3D soundscape around yourself.

https://vimeo.com/234689992

all the best,
Gus
--