[Sursound] Assistant Professor in Music Technology position @ NYU
Agnieszka Roginska
2017-10-10 19:17:13 UTC
New York University, Steinhardt School of Culture, Education & Human
Development

*Assistant Professor, Tenure Track*

The Department of Music and Performing Arts Professions will hire a
Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Music Technology to join our faculty
starting September 1, 2018. We seek an engaging educator whose research,
teaching, and service will prepare our students for professional success by
offering an unparalleled environment for artistic, professional, and
scholarly challenge and growth. This position is part of a significant
expansion of Music Technology <http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/music/technology> and
our sister community, the Music and Audio Research Lab (MARL
<http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/marl/>), including a cluster of tenure-track
hires and new state-of-the-art facilities. Applicants whose
expertise will cross boundaries and encourage collaborations throughout the
unique and varied environment of NYU’s global network are welcome.

NYU Steinhardt values equity, diversity, and inclusion and especially
encourages candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply.

Necessary Qualifications: Doctoral degree

<https://apply.interfolio.com/45977>Click here for more info / to apply
<https://apply.interfolio.com/45977> for this opening
Visit us <http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/> to learn how NYU Steinhardt is
spearheading social change
--
Agnieszka Roginska, PhD
Music Associate Professor, Associate Director