[Sursound] Brahma microphones
umashankar manthravadi
2017-10-02 06:46:03 UTC
Just to let everyone know, I have restarted making Brahma microphones in Bangalore. I have sold about ten Brahma in Zoom microphones so far, and the stand alone microphones, with 14 mm capsules and DIN12 termination, are ready, along with cables. I will create a facebook page for Brahma microphones soon. All I can say is I am very happy with the quality of the new microphones, far happier than before.

umashankar

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Thanks great news Umashankar. Please keep us in the loop when they are
available!

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 11:46 PM, umashankar manthravadi <
***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just to let everyone know, I have restarted making Brahma microphones in
> Bangalore. I have sold about ten Brahma in Zoom microphones so far, and the
> stand alone microphones, with 14 mm capsules and DIN12 termination, are
> ready, along with cables. I will create a facebook page for Brahma
> microphones soon. All I can say is I am very happy with the quality of the
> new microphones, far happier than before.
>
> umashankar
> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10

web pollenmusicgroup.com
web decibellerecording.com
web showlio.com
On Mon, Oct 2, 2017, 00:46 umashankar manthravadi <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Just to let everyone know, I have restarted making Brahma microphones in
> Bangalore.

Congratulations Umashankar! I look forwards to your success.
--

Bearcat M. Şándor, CEO
Feline Soul Systems LLC
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
I plan to set up a facebook page with details of the microphones offered. I have some ready, and will generally make them up on order with a fifteen day lead time. I have some first order microphone with 14 mm capsules with a DIN 12 connector (compatible with ambeo) a splitter to four channels and 4 channel snake cables with DIN 12 connectors of various lengths (made to order). I am working on shock mounts and basket windshields. In the meantime, you can always write to me direct and I will give you prices, and create a Paypal invoice for an order. The first order microphone with 14 mm capsules will cost 750 usd + shipping. It comes with the splitter cable. Extension cables will be extra.

(sounds too much like a commercial, and I always think of alice in wonderland – washing extra!)

umashankar