paper request
Junfeng Li
2017-09-30 10:24:33 UTC
Dear all,

I found that one interesting paper has been published on Acta Acustica
united with Acustica. The detailed information is:

Simon G., Marcos F., Takeuchi T. Fazi F. M., "low-complexity, listener's
position-adaptive binaural reproduction over a loudspeaker array," Vol.
103, no. 5, pp. 847-857, 2017.

Since I cannot download this paper, therefore, I am now looking for your
help.

Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Junfeng
Junfeng Li, Ph.D. Professor
Institute of Acoustics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
No. 21, Beisihuan Xilu, Beijing, 100190, China
Dear all,

I have gotten the paper that I requested.

Thank you so much for all the kind help you provided.

Best regards,
Junfeng