Looking for efficient High Order Ambisonics solution
姚鼎鼎
2017-03-23 11:25:12 UTC
Hi,

I'm working on Ambisonics recently. While building my real-time High Order Ambisonics system, I found the computational complexity was high. Aa a result, the number of sound sources has been limited.

I think the main CPU resources are consumed in the matrix operation during the encoding and decoding stages. After trying some open source C++ matrix libs like Eigen and Armadillo, the problem has not yet been solved.

Is anyone has suggestions on the efficient matrix operation or other solutions which can reduce the computational complexity in HOA?

Thanks,
Simon