Sounds in Space Call for Works still open
Bruce Wiggins
2017-04-27 10:16:52 UTC
...there's still time to propose a talk/demonstration/performance at this
year's Sounds in Space, if you're interested. We've already had a good
number of spatial audio/VR people sign up to come to the event, and John
Leonard is this year's keynote:

http://soundsinspace.co.uk/

I'm aiming for 28th April as the deadline for abstracts.....

cheers

Bruce
we also still have space for supporters and exhibitors for the event.
If you're interested in helping out, do have a look at
http://soundsinspace.co.uk/?page_id=176

It's always a great event :-)

cheers

Bruce