AES UK North Workshop on Capturing and Rendering Audio for VR
Hyunkook Lee
2017-02-07 14:40:31 UTC
Hello,
If you are in the UK (or nearby), I'd like to invite you to the AES UK North event on "Capturing and Rendering Audio for VR" at the University of Huddersfield on Sat 25 March. It is a half a day free event where four presenters will discuss theories and practices of various VR recording and production techniques with binaural / loudspeaker 3D demos. The workshop will be useful for both professionals and students, and it will be a good day to get together. The details and abstracts of the event are on the link below. If you would like to attend, please register as soon as possible. Will look forward to meeting many of you there.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/aes-uk-north-workshop-on-capturing-and-rendering-audio-for-vr-tickets-31840148742

Cheers,
Hyunkook

Dr Hyunkook Lee, BMus(Tonmeister), PhD, MAES, FHEA
Senior Lecturer in Music Technology
Leader of the Applied Psychoacoustics Laboratory (APL)
http://www.hud.ac.uk/research/researchcentres/mtprg/projects/apl/
School of Computing and Engineering
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
HD1 3DH
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1484 471893
Email: ***@hud.ac.uk
Office: CE 2 /14a
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

Have booked – hopefully bringing Tony Faulkner

jon

On 07/02/2017, 14:40, "Sursound on behalf of Hyunkook Lee" <sursound-***@music.vt.edu on behalf of ***@hud.ac.uk> wrote:

[...]

[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]

thanks for the invite, I'll be visiting too.
Post by Jon Honeyball
[...]
Phone: +44 (0)1484 471893 <+44%201484%20471893>
Office: CE 2 /14a
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]
This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If
you receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove
it from your system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the
business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and
will accept no liability.
edit account or options, view archives and so on.
Is this fraud detection thing generated by office365 or by the SS mailing list server? I have no idea why the SS mailing list might think that office365 was a spoofed server…

jon

On 09/02/2017, 12:48, "Sursound on behalf of Jon Honeyball" <sursound-***@music.vt.edu on behalf of ***@jonhoneyball.com> wrote:

[This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing]

Have booked – hopefully bringing Tony Faulkner

jon
Martin Leese
2017-02-09 18:54:02 UTC
Post by Jon Honeyball
Is this fraud detection thing generated by office365 or by the SS mailing
list server? I have no idea why the SS mailing list might think that
office365 was a spoofed server?
I have also seen this on the Xiph Opus list, so
it is not just the sursound list server. As there
is no money swishing around, I suggest you
just ignore it.

Regards,
Martin
--