Discussion:
Ricoh TA-1?
(too old to reply)
Marc Lavallée
2018-08-14 22:51:40 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
A FOA microphone is sold as an accessory for the Ricoh Theta V 360 camera:

https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/index.php/accessories/theta-22/ta-1

Is anyone tried it (yet)? Is it a gadget?

Marc
umashankar manthravadi
2018-08-15 02:48:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
angelo has one, I don't remember what he said exactly, but he thinks it is not bad.

umashankar

________________________________
From: Sursound <sursound-***@music.vt.edu> on behalf of Marc Lavall?e <***@hacklava.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 4:21 AM
To: Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: [Sursound] Ricoh TA-1?

A FOA microphone is sold as an accessory for the Ricoh Theta V 360 camera:

https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fus.ricoh-imaging.com%2Findex.php%2Faccessories%2Ftheta-22%2Fta-1&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C328a2bf07467470adbe608d6023890b0%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636698839300387682&amp;sdata=rhS7CLEUjbFO5CGoN7OosSpgtsd3BUZ0cXhZUCf1Sc8%3D&amp;reserved=0

Is anyone tried it (yet)? Is it a gadget?

Marc

_______________________________________________
Sursound mailing list
***@music.vt.edu
https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.music.vt.edu%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fsursound&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C328a2bf07467470adbe608d6023890b0%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636698839300387682&amp;sdata=oSEjawzBtyNHWB0lJerHrCkepLSX4sr%2FQvDcx8pgDzA%3D&amp;reserved=0 - unsubscribe here, edit account or options, view archives and so on.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/private/sursound/attachments/20180815/4c094d77/attachment.html>
David Pickett
2018-08-15 05:42:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
I get

403: Access Forbidden.
Your location (AT) has been blacklisted.

I presume that is because they dont want to
conform to GDPR and prefer to deny access!

David

At 00:51 15-08-18, Marc Lavallée wrote:
>A FOA microphone is sold as an accessory for the Ricoh Theta V 360 camera:
>
>https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/index.php/accessories/theta-22/ta-1
>
>Is anyone tried it (yet)? Is it a gadget?
>
>Marc
Dave Malham
2018-08-15 07:27:55 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Here's a page that works in the UK - a quick Duckduckgo found it
https://theta360.com/en/about/theta/accessory.html

Dave


On 15 August 2018 at 06:42, David Pickett <***@fugato.com> wrote:

> I get
>
> 403: Access Forbidden.
> Your location (AT) has been blacklisted.
>
> I presume that is because they dont want to conform to GDPR and prefer to
> deny access!
>
> David
>
> At 00:51 15-08-18, Marc Lavallée wrote:
>
>> A FOA microphone is sold as an accessory for the Ricoh Theta V 360 camera:
>>
>> https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/index.php/accessories/theta-22/ta-1
>>
>> Is anyone tried it (yet)? Is it a gadget?
>>
>> Marc
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sursound mailing list
> ***@music.vt.edu
> https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/listinfo/sursound - unsubscribe here,
> edit account or options, view archives and so on.
>



--

As of 1st October 2012, I have retired from the University.

These are my own views and may or may not be shared by the University

Dave Malham
Honorary Fellow, Department of Music
The University of York
York YO10 5DD
UK

'Ambisonics - Component Imaging for Audio'
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/private/sursound/attachments/20180815/e9a2c7c3/attachment.html>
Marc Lavallée
2018-08-15 12:15:12 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Here's another one with more details:

https://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/product/910754/body/overview/Photo-Accessories.html

Marc


Le 15/08/2018 à 03:27, Dave Malham a écrit :
> Here's a page that works in the UK - a quick Duckduckgo found it
> https://theta360.com/en/about/theta/accessory.html
>
> Dave
>
>
> On 15 August 2018 at 06:42, David Pickett <***@fugato.com> wrote:
>
>> I get
>>
>> 403: Access Forbidden.
>> Your location (AT) has been blacklisted.
>>
>> I presume that is because they dont want to conform to GDPR and prefer to
>> deny access!
>>
>> David
>>
>> At 00:51 15-08-18, Marc Lavallée wrote:
>>
>>> A FOA microphone is sold as an accessory for the Ricoh Theta V 360 camera:
>>>
>>> https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/index.php/accessories/theta-22/ta-1
>>>
>>> Is anyone tried it (yet)? Is it a gadget?
>>>
>>> Marc
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Sursound mailing list
>> ***@music.vt.edu
>> https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/listinfo/sursound - unsubscribe here,
>> edit account or options, view archives and so on.
>>
>
>
Loading...