Decent Binaural softwar eor VST ?
Augustine Leudar
2016-11-21 14:46:20 UTC
Can anyone recommend a decent Binaural VST plugin or software ? The vst
plugins I have used barely do more than a normal panner. I am aware of the
issues surrounding individualised HRTFs but was wondering if anyone could
recommend some software anyway,
cheers,
Gus
Are you looking for a binaural panner for mono sources or for ambisonic
content? Noisemakers' Ambi head allows loading a custom HRTF and for mono
sources there's https://github.com/tmwoz/binaural-vst
Post by Augustine Leudar
Can anyone recommend a decent Binaural VST plugin or software ? The vst
plugins I have used barely do more than a normal panner. I am aware of the
issues surrounding individualised HRTFs but was wondering if anyone could
recommend some software anyway,
cheers,
Gus
edit account or options, view archives and so on.
--
Antti Vanne CEO
OwnSurround
Thanks Antti - yes just mono sources tx
Post by Antti Vanne
Are you looking for a binaural panner for mono sources or for ambisonic
content? Noisemakers' Ambi head allows loading a custom HRTF and for mono
sources there's https://github.com/tmwoz/binaural-vst