EVERTims: real-time auralization in architectural acoustics and Virtual Reality
davipoir
2017-02-26 16:02:41 UTC
Dear colleagues,

EVERTims (Free and Open Source): recently updated and refreshed tool for real-time room acoustic auralization, published as a Blender add-on, to design room acoustics for game or to export IRs for your own studies / artwork: https://evertims.github.io/website/ <https://evertims.github.io/website/>

Best,
David Poirier-Quinot, IRCAM, France