Call for applications: residency in Sirius
Astrid Fredrickson Midtbø
2017-05-19 12:01:54 UTC
We welcome the participation of artists and musicians from a wide
variety of backgrounds, based in the Nordic and Baltic states, for our
Nordic Point residency for work with immersive/surround sound at Notam
in Oslo, Norway. The stay can last up to two months and will be
implemented by the end of 2018.

The accepted artist will have travel expences and accomodation covered
and receive the necessary technical orientation, access to the space for
up to 2 months and a fee of max. 20 000 NOK.

Deadline: 10th of August 2017

MORE INFO
<http://www.notam02.no/web/residency-i-sirius-soknadsrunde-4/?lang=en>
--