Sennheiser Ambeo recording headphones
Len Moskowitz
2018-05-10 18:12:21 UTC
Jon Honeyball wrotes:

> Now I quite like the Ambeo headphone/binaural mic thing. Its
> interesting, its small, its cute, and the recordings are adequate
> (even though you only get a choice of two fixed record levels ? errr,
> why???)
>
> The Apogee software is incomplete, buggy and doesn?t do what it
> claims. Yes, I expected rather better from Apogee and Sennheiser.

You might consider a set of our binaural microphones. We've been making
them since 1990. We're the largest manufacturer of binaural mics in the
world.

We offer them three price levels, ranging in price from $75 per matched
pair to a bit over $1000 (using a matched pair of DPA 4060-series
capsules). They're the Low Cost Binaural, Core Sound Binaurals (for
around $260 per matched pair) and High End Binaurals.

They all terminate in a standard 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo plug. You'd
use any common 2-channel audio recorder to record.

See our web site for details, including dozens of user comments on all
three price levels.

Len Moskowitz (***@core-sound.com)
Core Sound LLC
www.core-sound.com