DX17
Dave Malham
2017-07-21 08:02:25 UTC
Has anyone been to DX17 at Duxford (
http://www.iwm.org.uk/exhibitions/iwm-duxford/dx17-centenary-sound-sculpture)?
If so, is it worth making the trip from up here in York?

Dave
--
As of 1st October 2012, I have retired from the University.

These are my own views and may or may not be shared by the University

Dave Malham
Honorary Fellow, Department of Music
The University of York
York YO10 5DD
UK

'Ambisonics - Component Imaging for Audio'
I have not been, but it looks interesting.

I am surprised that political correctness hasnt forced a change of
name for this museum yet! Does the UK still officially wage "imperial
wars" -- or are they on hold until we have Brexited?

:)

David