AES 2018 AVAR - paper submission deadline April 1st!
Add Reply
Joseph G. Tylka
2018-03-09 15:42:03 UTC
Raw Message
Dear colleagues,

We are still accepting paper submissions for the 2018 AES International
Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality
<http://www.aes.org/conferences/2018/avar/> (AVAR)! However, the submission
deadline of *April 1st* is fast approaching!

For this conference, we are accepting papers from a wide range of topics in
spatial audio, and submissions may be either original research papers or
more application-driven papers on state-of-the-art production tools and
techniques. See the call for contributions here:

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Joe Tylka, Edgar Choueiri, and Rahulram Sridhar
Papers Chairs, AES 2018 AVAR Conference
Joseph G. Tylka
Doctoral Candidate in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
3-D Audio & Applied Acoustics Laboratory
Princeton University